第29回 Note taking
Hello again! Welcome back to another Listen Up! Today, I would like to talk about some ideas that might help you actually remember what you learn in class. Did you know that about 80% of what you learn is done through listening? Well, the first thing is to be prepared! If you can, read the chapter BEFORE the class so you have some idea of the topic. When you actually begin taking notes,
1. USE INK! Pencil is hard to read and it fades away easily.
2. Use a large notebook and don’t write in tiny script.
3. Always date your notes so you can know what to study before a test.
4. Leave plenty of space between your notes. Your notes will be hard to read without space.
5. Reduce notes to essential words, you don’t need to write full sentences.
6. Don’t take too many notes. You should do more listening than writing!
7. Review your notes soon after class to fix handwriting and clarity.
These are just some basic tips for note taking but, I hope they help! If you would like some more tips, please come see me sometime and we can have a chat!
|〒761-8022 香川県高松市鬼無町佐料469番地1 TEL 087-881-7800|
|©2016 KAGAWA SEIRYO JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL ＆ SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL. All rights reserved.|